What Dan got for pledging to Yellow Springs NPR:
– 2 tickets to a David Sedaris reading
– bumper stickers, bookmarks, small candles
– Holidays on Ice audio CD
– all kept in a little red tote
The book David Sedaris was pimping (heaven forbid he tout his own):
– The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks
What David Sedaris wrote on the tote:
– To Dan and Chris, Another bullshit totebag. David Sedaris (his name, a series of scribbles)
– quite enjoyable
3 responses to “thank you gift”
David Sedaris is one of the funniest people on the planet. Must have been a really good time.
I just finished a Strangers with Candy binge and suddenly realized who David Sedaris is.
That’s rad that you went to his reading. He’s hot too 🙂
Love, love, love him. Funnily the last time I saw him read, he wasn’t pimping his own book, either. Come to think of it, he’s about due…
Holidays on Ice is a great collection, though. I read it every Christmas. I snicker every time I pass Santa’s workshop @ the mall.