MJ from The Young Republic tickles the keys
Today marked a formidable check off my list of things to do: post photos from past Lounge Acts. There were over 1400, and though I feel okay about the process of selecting and correcting, it’s not ideal.
The current process?
– Store everything in folders organized by date
– Open all photos from a particular folder in Preview
– Select and drag images that look promising to Photoshop
– Review at large resolution, close out duds, and for the good ones…
– Correct levels if needed, and use an action to resize, sharpen, add logo, save for web
It leaves lots to be desired, but it’s what works for me. I’m curious what process works for other folks sorting through a pile of digital photos.