Hot Dogs sell, even at 10am
So I’m up oddly early after having a few brews at the english pub.
Hey everyone, look like you’re in England in front of the red phone booth, er, telephone kiosk
The happy hour peeps
I get up, and since there’s no TV or coffee, I do some stuff for clients. I’m sure they like getting emails at 4am with updates to their site. I certainly like working at my leisure.
My desktop is a mess, and I realize, hmmm, I haven’t backed up in a while as I put things in their proper places and name files with meaningful names.
I’m sad to see my laptop’s 55.88 GB drive has a mere 1.37 GB left.
This is going to be an issue, as Photoshop sure does like its scratch disk space. I hate the thought of having to separate my stuff from this one place:
- I have a snapshot or the master files of most everything I’ve worked on over the past 6 years
- I have 18 gigs of music
- Every digital photo I’ve taken 5+ gigs
- Email is well over a gig
- My site? A paltry 165 MB
- Every installer for the Mac and PC applications I use most. 2.1 gigs
- Movies of various things I’ve either made or collected 5 gigs
- Pilfered sites, grabs of site designs, icons from around the world, fonts galore, and random sound effects
- and lastly, a boatload (5 gigs) of installed applications, most of which I really do use…
So my firewire drive is chock full as it is, I suppose it’s time to upgrade that and archive properly.